Search By Part Number
Do you already know the part number you're looking for? Check here for pricing, availability and technical data.
I Need Help with Design Services
Are you looking for design services beyond thermal engineering? Aavid Design integrates mechanical, thermal,
electrical and industrial design services to ensure a successful product development cycle.
Visit www.aaviddesign.com to learn more.
I Need Help Finding a Solution
Let our Heat Sink Selection Guide help you find the right cooling solution for your thermal requirements.
Where Do I Start?
Enter a part number for
pricing and availability.
Snap-on Ejectors / Pullers
- Saves time - no roll pin required
- Excellent for retrofit applications
- Material is nylon per ASTM D4066-82PA162F11
- Cost no more than conventional ejector/puller
- Rated at 222.5N (50 lbs.) / ejector force per pair
- One piece - no assembly required
- May be heat stamped
Part Number: 5022N
Part Number: 5023N
- Lever action releases card from its connector safely and quickly
- Cards, their components and connectors ate less frequently damaged when extracting PC boards
- No special extraction tools are needed for board removal
- Material is nylon per ASTM D4066-82 PA 120B4413F24, UL 94 V-O rated 9natural color)
- Roll pins are provided (NAS 561-P3-4)
5005-09NG Puller (roll pins not provided)
5005-25N Combination Ejector/Puller