For High Power Cooling
Fans & Blowers
Fan Heat Sinks provide significant component cooling benefits over system level fans. They incorporate a dedicated fan with a heat sink base to increase localized airflow while improving thermal efficiency. These active fan heat sinks allow for greater thermal performance than can be achieved with an equivalent size passive solution. By matching fan performance to a variety of extrusion or other fabricated fin bases, fan heat sinks can be designed to meet specific application requirements.
Why Use Aavid Fan Heat Sinks?
- Enhanced performance in less space
- Increased life and reliability of critical high power components
- System airflow is restricted or not possible
- Impingement designs cool adjacent components
- Skilled design engineers utilizing latest CFD design software
Search By Part Number
Do you already know the part number you're looking for? Check here for pricing, availability and technical data.
Featured Case Studies
Aavid has designed solutions for a wide variety of applications. Browse our library of case studies.
Visit Case Studies to learn more.
Submit a Quote Request
Submit a RFQ online for your project. Standard, custom, and Quick Turn & Prototype Quotes are all available.