For High Power Cooling
Fabricated Fin Assembly
Large Diameter Heat Pipe Assemblies function in the same manner as small diameter heat pipes but are capable of transferring much greater power loads because of increased interior volume and circumferential surface area. Due to the diverse nature of the applications, most large diameter heat pipes are custom fabricated and may employ different combinations of wick structures, fluid types, liquid volumes, and construction methods in order to maximize performance.
Why Use Large Diameter Heat Pipe Assemblies?
- Best passive cooling system available
- In house heat pipe design and fabrication
- High reliability and long service life
- Experts in heat pipe design, construction, and integration
- Advanced thermal modeling and testing capabilities