GLOBAL DESIGN CENTERS
San Jose, CA
+1 512 382 8100
Shenzhen City, China
+886 2 2698 9888
For High Power Cooling
Optifin Heat Pipe Towers
Embedded Heat Pipes
Heat Pipe Towers with Fan
Small Diameter Heat Pipe Assemblies provide greater thermal efficiency by embedding heat pipes into an assembly to transport heat away from a concentrated source. Heat pipes passively facilitate this transfer by employing an evaporator and condenser in a closed loop mechanism, spreading heat evenly within a base or transporting it to peripheral fins. A variety of basic heat sink technologies benefit from integrating heat pipes which improve conduction paths, reduce overall weight, and raise thermal performance without increasing volume.
Why Use Small Diameter Heat Pipe Assemblies?
- Extends thermal range of both natural and forced convection cooling
- HiContact heat pipe embedding process improves thermal transfer
- Pioneer with nearly 10 years experience
- Over 10 million high quality units shipped
- Rapid design and prototype capability