For low power board level cooling
SMT Power Semiconductors
Thru-Hole Power Semiconductors
Dual Inline Packages
Axial Lead Components
Stamped Heat Sinks provide an economical solution to low power density thermal problems in natural convection environments. Produced using high volume manufacturing techniques to ensure the lowest cost, copper or aluminum sheet metal is stamped into a desired shape. Attachment features and interface materials can easily be added during the manufacturing process, simplifying the bill of materials and ultimately reducing assembly costs.
Why Use Aavid Stamped Heat Sinks?
- Lowest cost thermal solutions
- Ideal for Printed Circuit Boards with tight component spacing
- Readily available from Aavid and its authorized distributors
- Variety of attachment methods and accessories to simplify assembly and reduce cost
- Several surface finishes to enhance durability and cooling efficiency
Search By Part Number
Do you already know the part number you're looking for? Check here for pricing, availability and technical data.
Featured Case Studies
Aavid has designed solutions for a wide variety of applications. Browse our library of case studies.
Visit Case Studies to learn more.
Submit a Quote Request
Submit a RFQ online for your project. Standard, custom, and Quick Turn & Prototype Quotes are all available.