For low power board level cooling
SMT Power Semiconductors
Thru-Hole Power Semiconductors
Dual Inline Packages
Axial Lead Components
Stamped Heat Sinks provide an economical solution to low power density thermal problems in natural convection environments. Produced using high volume manufacturing techniques to ensure the lowest cost, copper or aluminum sheet metal is stamped into a desired shape. Attachment features and interface materials can easily be added during the manufacturing process, simplifying the bill of materials and ultimately reducing assembly costs.
Why Use Aavid Stamped Heat Sinks?
- Lowest cost thermal solutions
- Ideal for Printed Circuit Boards with tight component spacing
- Readily available from Aavid and its authorized distributors
- Variety of attachment methods and accessories to simplify assembly and reduce cost
- Several surface finishes to enhance durability and cooling efficiency
Search By Part Number
Do you already know the part number you're looking for? Check here for pricing, availability and technical data.
I Need Help with Design Services
Are you looking for design services beyond thermal engineering? Aavid Design integrates mechanical, thermal,
electrical and industrial design services to ensure a successful product development cycle.
Visit www.aaviddesign.com to learn more.
I Need Help Finding a Solution
Let our Heat Sink Selection Guide help you find the right cooling solution for your thermal requirements.